In this sense, trasnfersontime.es guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
- Holder: Transfersontime.es.
- Address: Las Palmas - Spain.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://transfersontime.es
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes on which the Owner will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that request them.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The Owner will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Owner shall inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the data of its users by third parties.
To browse transfersontime.es you do not need to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are as follows:
- By signing up for a sign-up form or newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
The Owner informs you that on your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at some point, can contact Transfersontime.es and ask for information about the data stored and how it has obtained them, request the rectification thereof , oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the Files of the Owner.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulations.
The personal data and purpose of the processing by the Owner is different depending on the information capture system:
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal data: first and last name, email address, telephone number and address of a website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The personal data provided to the Owner will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks Transfersontime.es has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Owner the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can check the privacy policies of the main social networks at these links:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
Under no circumstances will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
Transfersontime.es informs the User that his/her personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, except that such transfer of data is fully armed or where the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a treatment manager. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only take place Transfersontime.es with the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in such cases, consent will be required to the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done to the strictest safety standards.
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information related to the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
- Identification data.
- Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
The personal data you provide to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data in order to provide its email marketing services to the Owner.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by Website Users. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
- Google AdSense is a set of advertising services provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
More information at: https://www.google.com/adsense
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its collaborators and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing transfersontime.es non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics.
- Google AdSense.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of the personal data carried out by the web pages that you can access through the different links contained in the website.
You agree that the data provided to the Owner are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a Website User you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data submitted to the website exonerating Transfersontime.es any responsibility in this regard.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com along with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any Transfersontime.es is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by properly published ones.